Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A New Purpose

I tried to start a blog years ago that would be about different stuff that I came across and liked or found useful. I found it overwhelmingly time consuming and with a young son, I just couldn't keep it going. So this blog is being repurposed, mainly for my own use, but if other people find it helpful that is great also!

Though I find myself pinning many recipes on Pinterest, I find the best ones are from magazines that I pick up at the check-out line in grocery stores. Something on the cover catches my eye and I throw it on the pile of food to be bought. I try and keep track of the good ones, but through the various books, websites, magazines, etc. I always forget the ones we liked and the ones that didn't work.

What I want to do here is have one place I can come to and find the recipes easily. I'm sure there is an app for this already. Most recipes will be vegetarian or vegan, since my husband is vegan. I have substituted meat or dairy in some recipes for a vegan option. I'll leave the original and add my optional changes. I'll also make sure and give credit to all publications these recipes come from or the original web source as best as I can. I might add other things of interest as well if I have time, but we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment